Many Pathways customers work within large organisations with sophisticated anti-spam systems and measures that try to filter out the veritable mountain of junk emails incoming at all hours of the day.
Sometimes our Pathways and Helpdesk emails can get caught in these systems if you are new to Pathways and don't have a history of communication with us.
To help avoid this we have a series of recommendations highly recommend you add us to your Safe Senders or equivalent "Not Junk" feature within your email client. Most of the time this does the job - if not we may ask you to contact your system administrator or I.T. Support staff as we may need to be white listed at their server/admin level also.
Add Us to your Address Book
The two most common types of emails you would receive from us are either from our support helpdesk, or an automatic notification from Pathways itself (eg test emails, or notifications). We recommend adding these to your address book (eg Microsoft Outlook etc).
- Contact Name: Activ8 Helpdesk
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Name: Pathways Notifications
Email Address: email@example.com
Managing Emails from Us in Junk Email Already
If you have found one of our emails in the Junk Email already, here are some recommendation actions:
- Outlook Users: Flag it as "Not Junk" (Outlook provides this via right-clicking the email whilst it is in the Junk Email box. Further information can be found here.) Other email services
- Outlook Users: Check your "Safe Senders" option in Outlook and make sure it adds people to you send to into the Safe Senders list automatically - instructions here
- Move the email you have found in the Junk Email folder back to your main Inbox (many email systems will learn from this)
Ask your system administrator to whitelist Pathways
If you believe the junk email policies are being applied in a way you can't influence from our own mailbox, you can ask your I.T. administrators to add Pathways to a whitelist or safe sender list at the system level. Below are the domains you should ask them to add: