Where you are unable to install the Zoom client onto your computer, it's possible to attend Pathways training via Zoom using the "web client". This means you can connect to the Zoom session via your web browser alone (no app install). Where possible we recommend using the app download (faster, better audio and resolution) - but the web client is a great Plan B.
- Internet Explorer 10 or higher
- Chromium Edge 80 or higher
- Google Chrome 53.0.2785 or higher (most people use this)
- Safari 10.0.602.1.50 or higher
- Firefox 76 or higher
Joining a meeting or webinar
- Click the link to join the meeting provided by us for your Pathways Training
- If prompted to open the Zoom desktop client, click Cancel.
- Click the Join from your Browser link.
- You will be prompted to enter your name and the meeting password if it was not included in the join link.
- Click Join.